| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Norman Wells, Northwest Territories in April is cold at -6.5 °C (20.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12.7 °C (9.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with sporadic snow. A feeble 14.4mm (0.6in) of water is unloaded across on average 7 days.
- The shortest day is 13:57 long and the longest day is 17:22 long with an average length of 15:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Norman Wells, Northwest Territories April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Norman Wells, Northwest Territories:
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 606.2 kms (376.7 miles) NW
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 444.9 kms (276.5 miles) NW
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 486.2 kms (302.2 miles) NW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 631.7 kms (392.5 miles) WNW
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 135.9 kms (84.4 miles) NW
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 472.1 kms (293.3 miles) WSW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 654.9 kms (406.9 miles) SW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 643.6 kms (399.9 miles) SSW
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 583.1 kms (362.4 miles) S
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 550.1 kms (341.8 miles) N
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 541.6 kms (336.5 miles) NNE
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 690.2 kms (428.9 miles) NE
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 588.8 kms (365.9 miles) NE
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 281.8 kms (175.1 miles) SE
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 680.1 kms (422.6 miles) ESE
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 478.7 kms (297.4 miles) SE